The document describes the major new features and changes in this release of QLARM. It also documents known issues and workarounds. The first public release of 2.5.x was 2.5.2.
This user interface has been tested on the following platforms or with the following products:
- Latest version of Chrome (Desktop)
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox (Desktop)
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge (Desktop)
Extensive mobile testing has not been carried out for this release.
No activities from the users are required. The release is automatically deployed and when users log in they will immediately be using the newest version.
New Features and Major Bug fixes
The following new features appear in this release:
- Dashboard Improvements:
- A click on the Number of Active Events box will redirect the user to Event View with the applied filter on "Active events only".
- The Last Event box shows the time since last active event, not the time since the last notification was sent.
- “Last 20 days” chart has fixed grouping by date. [fix]
- Live View Improvements:
- Event View integration on Active Events; If there is an event for a certain tag/sensor a grey icon with link to the Event View will be shown; If there is active event for a certain tag/sensor a red icon with link to the Event View will be shown;
- Event View Improvements:
- Full alphanumeric column sorting (server-side sorting on each column).
- Fixed active and inactive timestamps. [fix]
- Time Zone in user interface now from user settings.
- Added filter on Event State: Active / Inactive.
- Events Improvements:
- Added requirement: At least 1 condition.
- Input fields requirement.
- Removed duplicate endpoints in endpoint dropdown. [fix]
- Fixed editing condition for non-default endpoint. [fix]
- Configuration – User Settings:
- Added time zone selection for user.
- All the dates in the QLARM portal will be shown in the time zone defined in user settings.
- Date and time format selection improvements.
- Configuration – Endpoints:
- Added time zone selection per endpoint.
- All notifications from endpoint will be displayed in the endpoint's time zone.
- Single field edit in multiple tag edit
- Show Tag Id in Tag edit mode
- General bug fixes
- Grace Period of 60 minutes is fixed. [fix]
- And a large number of minor bug fixes.
Hot Fixes applied after main release
- Hotfix 2.5.3 – A situation where a very long event grace period would block the execution of any action from events. This was fixed with release 2.5.3.
- Hotfix 2.5.4 – The event action repeat execution interval was ignored for the final action in a list. This was fixed with 2.5.4.
Known bugs and Limitations
The performance of the Trend View is slow. The user interface and major architectural changes are under way and will be released over the next few weeks.
Events that have never been active will still be listed. They will be listed as inactive, but will in the coming weeks be cleared from the list and only active or unacknowledged events will be visible.